Server Host Requirements
Kondukto server requirements depend on whether the installation is PoC or Production.
This page lets you discover which system resources you should allocate for your Kondukto instance.
|Purpose||Cores||RAM (GB)||Disk Space (GB)||OS||Web Server||Other Required Software|
|Kondukto PoC||4||16||90||Debian & RHEL based distros||Latest Nginx||Latest Docker & Docker Compose|
|Kondukto Production||8||32||250||Debian & RHEL based distros||Latest Nginx||Latest Docker & Docker Compose|
**MongoDB 5 +
** Note: This is optional, and if your organization does not prefer to use Docker for the database environment, it will be necessary.
The database will be on a Docker container during the PoC phase to be able to act quickly.
The server will also need to connect to the components (Jira, Jenkins, etc.) that Kondukto will be orchestrating.
This installation option can be applied depending on the usage intensity of Kondukto.
Usage intensity depends on the number of the following values:
|Server||Cores||RAM (GB)||Disk Space (GB)||OS||Web Server||Other Required Software|
|Application Server||4||32||90||Debian & RHEL based distros||Latest Nginx||Latest Docker & Docker Compose|
|Database Server||8||32||250||-||-||MongoDB 5 +|
This installation is recommended when the resources of the Docker database environment or the server that is used as both application and database servers are insufficient.
By default, Kondukto uses "SCRAM-SHA-1" & "SCRAM-SHA-256" for the DB authentication mechanism.
Kondukto host should be able to reach the following services:
- Your Application Lifecycle Management(ALM) tools such as Github, Gitlab, etc.,
- Issue Manager Service,
- Your Scanner Tools,
- Docker.hub or your private container registry,
- Registration server: https://registration.kondukto.io
Best Practices For The Kondukto Environment
- The Kondukto Application Server will perform better with r5.xlarge instances and gp3 disks if you use AWS.
- Installing the DB as a cluster would make your environment more redundant against possible corruption issues. It will also make the I/O faster.
- Getting a daily backup of the environments is recommended to have data recovery plans.
- While sizing the disk, make sure these three paths have at least 20 GB of space separately:
Updated 7 days ago